Maintenance & Warehouse
Job responsibilities include:
1. Mowing at all ARCNFL sites as assigned by management, using zero turn mowers, or push mower in designated areas.
2. Edging and grass trimming at all sites, using edger and string trimmer.
3. Trash and debris removal from all sites.
4. Pressure washing of ARCNFL sites as needed.
5. Landscaping of all bushes, using hedger and loppers as needed.
6. Miscellaneous repairs and improvements of all ARCNFL buildings.
7. Receiving supplies and keeping warehouse inventory in ready condition.
8. Do monthly inspections of company vehicles and building to insure they are always in compliance.
9. Do small maintenance/repairs on vehicles such as windshield wipers, bulb changes.
10. Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Starting pay based on experience: $13 per hour for no experience , $15 per hour for experienced worker, with increases as approved by ARCNFL Board of Directors and exhibition of skill level and willingness to get the job done.
You will report to the main office site Monday-Friday at the scheduled time ready for work. Please bring the food and drink you need throughout the day.
Position will report to The Director of Operations or Assistant Director of Operations.
Apply in person at The Arc North Florida, 521 Demorest St, Live Oak, FL 32064 or download application from website, upload, mail, fax or deliver in person. ASA, EOE and Drug Free Workplace.