MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or GED. Possess a valid Florida driver's license. Good driving record. Highly motivated, good reading and writing skills. Capable of operating independently and following directions. Can work flexible hours when needed. First aide/CPR and aids/contagious disease certifications. Must be highly self-motivated and have initiative to achieve business goals.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for Ability Supply warehouse and delivery of supplies to customers. Support and pickup for recycling project.
EXAMPLES OF WORK (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE):
1. Receives Supply Trucks for Ability Supply.
2. Maintains stock in Ability Supply Warehouse.
3. Deliver orders for Ability Supply.
4. Maintains high level of cleanliness in work areas.
5. Maintains a database of supplies by item number and in-stock count.
6. Anticipates and solves problems.
7. Seeks out new customers and provides positive customer service to existing business.
8 Provides recycling project with support as needed.
9. Performs other duties in work area not stated on position description.
10. Requires continual lifting of 50 lbs.
SUPERVISION GIVEN: None
REPORTS TO: Operations Director -
SALARY RANGE: $8.50– 12.00/hr
ESTABLISHED: APP. 8/17
Apply in person at The Arc North Florida, 511 Goldkist Blvd SW, Live Oak, FL 32064 or download application from website, upload, mail, fax or deliver in person. ASA, EOE and Drug Free Workplace.